There are so many obstacles and struggles, and it is difficult adjusting to a new language and culture. On top of all that, no one should have to worry about being the target of a crime as awful as this. (Lumicao, referring to the drowning of a Vietnamese fisherman who was pushed into Lake Michigan to his death on Sept. 1, 2007, Chicago Tribune, Sept. 9, 2007)
- Go west young Indian nurses
- Bolivia to Argentina and beyond
- History of the Armenian Genocide from One Generation to the Next
- Nursing shortage looms in Britain as nurses seek more money, better lifestyle across the ocean
- The U.S. provides employment-based green cards to 140,000 people a year, with each country limited to 7,000 visas.